Topics of the call were:
- Update on: discussion about community structure started (how to define members?)
- Website: decision on CMS to use
- Decision on where to have public SC discussions
- Review and prioritize a list of next steps, discuss where to make this public
- Update on development status / 3.3 schedule
- open discussion
The last item "open discussion" was a quick decision during the call - we opened the microphones for those people who just were listening until then and asked them for questions at the IRC channel. Seems that this worked quite well, as we got some questions, that could be answered. I hope, we can continue this way - but I'd expect that there will be times where we have to table the answers for some later calls.